|Cash Single (exact change required)||€ 2.00||€ 1.00|
|Leap Single||€ 1.80||€ 0.90|
|Leap Day Ticket||€ 4.50||€ 2.25|
|Leap Weekly Ticket||€ 15.00||€ 7.50|
- CASH TICKETS: PLEASE NOTE EXACT FARE IS REQUIRED. DRIVERS DO NOT HAVE CHANGE AS CASH IS PUT DIRECTLY IN MACHINE.
- Cash Monthly Return tickets are valid for one month from time of purchase.
- Cash Daily Return tickets are valid for one day only. The outward and return journey must be made on the same day.
- Return tickets can only be used once in each direction.
- Weekly tickets are valid for 10 journeys over 7 days from the date of purchase.
- Leap 2 Journey tickets are valid for one month and can be used twice in any direction.
- Leap Flexi 10 Tickets enable ticket holders to travel with Wexford Bus for 10 journeys in any direction and is valid for travel for one year.
- Children Cash fares apply to children aged over 3 and under 16 years of age. The driver can refuse to sell a child ticket if Photo ID with proof of age cannot be provided.
- Leap Child tickets apply to children holding valid Children’s Leap Cards for their age group.
- Student discounts only apply to tickets on a limited number of routes e.g. to/from Dublin city and airport. If no student fare is shown please see the adult rate on the route.
- A valid Student Card must be produced for purchase of ticket and each journey recorded on ticket. A valid Leap Student Travel Card must be used to avail of the Leap Student Travel Card rates.
|Adult||Child||Child Promo (Nov. 16 - June 17)|
|Cash Single||€ 3.00||€ 2.00|
|Leap Single||€ 2.60||€ 1.50||€ 1.30|
|Leap Day Ticket||€ 7.00||€ 4.00|
|Leap Weekly Ticket||€ 17.00||€ 11.00||€ 10.00|
|ROUTE||LEAP CHILD SINGLE FARE||LEAP CHILD WEEKLY FARE|
|Rosslare to/from Wexford September & October 2016||€ 1.00||€ 9.00|
|Rosslare to/from Wexford November 2016 to June 2017||€ 1.30||€ 10.00|